We’re looking for 500 champions to give at least $20 to help meet our goal of $10,000 to fund services for local families.
Your generosity on Arizona Gives Day will make the following possible for area families:
• The food bank can distribute nutritional food boxes to low income individuals.
• Three days a week over 70 homebound seniors will receive a hot, nutritious midday meal and one for the next day.
• Monday through Friday middle school students at nearby Coronado K-8 will be able to participate in the after-school program, which focuses on homework and activities that encourage personal achievement.
• 650 area families will receive clothing for work and school, allowing them to spend their limited income on other necessities such as rent, utilities and transportation.
• Youngsters will receive nutritious meals through the Mighty IMPACT Meals (MIM) Program, who might otherwise go hungry.
Just log-on to www.azgivesday.givebig.org and type in “IMPACT of Southern Arizona” in the Search box on or before April 7, 2015 to schedule a donation to count on that day. Or just scan the purple code with your mobile device!
Founded in 2000, IMPACT SoAZ is celebrating their fifteenth anniversary providing services to families and seniors in need. IMPACT of Southern Arizona serves Catalina, SaddleBrooke, Oro Valley, Southeastern Pinal County, and Vail. With the vision of IMPROVING LIVES - INSPIRING FUTURES, IMPACT of Southern Arizona offers five key programs: food and nutrition, clothing, senior center and meal delivery to homebound residents, youth programs, and community education.
IMPACT of Southern Arizona • 3535 E. Hawser St. • 825-0009 • www.impactsoaz.org