On Friday, April 23, the Marana Town Council celebrated the grand opening of the Adonis Road Extension project with a ribbon cutting. The road project includes a two-lane roadway that provides secondary access to the Adonis and San Lucas communities from west Grier Road to west Tangerine Road. This new road is approximately three miles long with two travel lanes and corresponding shoulders. According to the Town, the extension also allows access to Tangerine Road and provides a vital safety outlet in the event of an emergency at the railroad crossing. Additionally, the project encourages economic development east of I-10.
- County Attorney determines Arizona Pavilions shooting was justified under the law
- Marana Adonis Road extension opens to public
- Chamber Chatter: The heat is on in Marana
- Tucson mom 'knew instantly knew he was dead’: Drug overdoses surge during pandemic, piling tragedy upon tragedy
- Voices: Letter to the Editor
- Keith Allen Dennis commemorates the transitional nature of Southern Arizona on new album
- Laboring to remain healthy: COVID-19 takes toll on Arizona farmworkers
- Make it sew: MOCA-Tucson features exhibit of reclaimed T-shirts
- In a year of disappointments, the AIA got it mostly right for high-school athletes
- New restaurants opening soon in the Northwest
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.