The Marana Tigers baseball unit hosted the Flowing Wells Caballeros Thursday afternoon. The Tigers took the lead in the fourth inning on a Carson Miller RBI that brought home Isaiah Roebuck. The Caballeros tied things up in the bottom of the inning off a Daniel Davila home run. The score remained tied, 1-1, until the bottom of the eighth, when a Flowing Wells triple sent the winning run home. After the 2-1 loss to Flowing Wells, the Tigers sit at 1-2 on the year, and next play Empire High School at home March 10.
- Marana Waives Late Fees, Ties Local Emergency to Statewide Proclamation
- Pima County Supervisor Richard Elias Dead at 61
- 12 Cases of COVID-19 in Pima County, 104 in State
- Bayer Opens Greenhouse near Marana
- Tucson-Area Schools Offering Free Grab-and-Go Meals for Kids
- Marana orders business closures and switch to take out and delivery for restaurants
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.