Arizona Friends of Chamber Music, the Southwest's premier chamber music organization, proudly presents its 2015–2016 season!
AFCM’s Evening Series, six diverse and exciting concerts, opens with the sublime Emerson, and ends with a return of the acclaimed Jerusalem Quartet.
Piano, violin, and cello soloists, all rising stars in the classical musical sky, are featured in our popular Piano & Friends series.
The 23rd annual Tucson Winter Chamber Music Festival, anchored by the eclectic Pacifica Quartet, will welcome both familiar faces and newcomers like pianist Marc-Andre Hamelin and cellist Johannes Moser.
And in a first for the organization, AFCM is thrilled to present a one-day, two-concert series, The Magic of Beethoven: The Complete Cello Sonatas with the estimable Sharon Robinson and pianist Benjamin Hochman.
Subscribing to Arizona Friends of Chamber Music’s concerts guarantees you the best deal on tickets, the greatest selection of seats, and the most flexibility.
Two new subscription packages are offered this season, The Magic of Beethoven: The Complete Beethoven Cello Sonatas, and AFCM 360, an affordable option to introduce new audience members, ages 21 to 39, to the joys of chamber music.
• Evening Series, 6 concerts for $156 ($24 savings)
• Piano & Friends, 3 concerts for $72 ($18 savings)
• Tucson Winter Chamber Music Festival, 5 concerts for $120
(5 for the price of 4)
• Sunday Afternoon Concerts, 3 Piano & Friends + 2 Festival matinees,
5 concerts for $120 (5 for the price of 4)
• The Magic of Beethoven: The Complete Cello Sonatas, 2 concerts for $50
• AFCM 360, 3 concerts for $60 (any 3 concerts for ages 21-39 –
3 for the price of 2)
Single concert tickets are $30, $10 for students.
Individual ticket seats assigned after July 1.