If you have not been challenged with moving your family across cities, towns, states or counties in your lifetime, let me be the first to tell you it is extremely challenging yet completely satisfying, once you land in a community that you can call home.
- Our Town: Marana hosting ‘Christmas Cruise & Tree Light Preview’
- Dry Run: State-mandated weed testing coming in fits and starts
- Oro Valley takes action on town's two defunct golf courses
- Southern AZ COVID-19 AM Roundup for Monday, Nov. 30: AZ cases nearing 327K; Free test centers open
- Proposition 207: What happens before recreational marijuana becomes legal in Arizona?
- Blast from the Past: 'Historic Tales of Territorial Tucson' offers glimpse into the past
- UA coronavirus team calls for statewide stay-at-home order as cases surge
- The high school football season didn’t have to end this way
- Firetruck Brewing fired up to expand in Oro Valley
- Tucson mayor proposes mandatory 8 p.m. curfew through Dec. 22