If you have not been challenged with moving your family across cities, towns, states or counties in your lifetime, let me be the first to tell you it is extremely challenging yet completely satisfying, once you land in a community that you can call home.
- Oro Valley: the road ahead
- Best baseball players of the high school season
- $88 million Rialto Theatre Hotel project canceled
- No injuries reported after northside business catches fire overnight
- Marana rejoins Sun Corridor, Inc.
- ADOT to vote on future Oracle Road improvements
- Gov. Ducey signs texting and driving ban
- Police Beat
- ‘Creative Cities’ Summit coming to Tucson
- Editor's Note: The pride of public school was on display at the Amphi Foundation gala