Last week, Governor Doug Ducey announced that $500,000 from Arizona's Coronavirus Relief Fund had been allocated to 10 organizations providing out-of-school child care in the state.
The funding will go to:
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson
- Boys & Girls Clubs of the Valley
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Casa Grande
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Arizona
- Boys & Girls Club of Flagstaff
- Boys & Girls Club of Round Valley
- Boys & Girls Club of Bisbee
- The CLUB for YOUth Kingman
- Cobre Valley Youth Club
- Patagonia Youth Enrichment Center
The AZ Coronavirus Relief Fund was established as part of the "Arizona Together Initiative" to provide financial support to non-profit organizations statewide. The AZ Coronavirus Relief Fund has collected more than $8.2 million to date.