Old Tucson and the Arizona Sonora Western Heritage Foundation present Wild West Days at Old Tucson March 20-March 22. See special guests demonstrate the skills early residents needed to survive and the contributions made by the cultures that left their marks on the Arizona Sonora region!
This 3-day festival complements Old Tucson's expanded focus on showcasing the History, Culture, and Heritage of the Arizona Sonora region. Throughout each of the three days of the festival, scheduled performances (appearances and performance schedules subject to change without notice) will include:
- Loop Rawlins (quarterfinalist trick rope performer on America's Got Talent!)
- Gary Harper (noted weapons expert, will demonstrate large and small arms including
the gatling gun!)
- Mariachi Bellas Musical (performing traditional Mexican music)
- Buffalo Soldiers (period displays and talks)
- The Mormon Battalion (Civil War displays and information)
- and more!
Saturday, March 21 from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon, join The High Chaparral Reunion at the original ranch set used in the TV series! High Chaparral alumni scheduled to appear include Henry Darrow (Manolito), Don Collier (ranch foreman Sam Butler), Rudy Ramos (Wind), Kent McCray (Producer), Susan McCray (Casting), and Neil Summers (stuntman) along with some special guests. Come and join fans, cast, and crew to celebrate!
Old Tucson hours are 10am-6pm (please note: gate closes one hour before park close). Wild West Days is included with Old Tucson general admission (plus tax):
- Adults ages 12 and over are $17.95
- Children ages 4-11 are $10.95
- Children age 3 and under are always admitted free!
Visit us at OldTucson.com for more event information!