In an effort to raise funds for childhood cancer research, the St. Baldrick’s Foundation is on a mission to help patients defy their diagnoses. Part of that mission involves hosting head shaving events throughout the country in which participants raise money from friends and family and say goodbye to their locks.
- Your Southern AZ COVID-19 AM Update for Friday, May 29: AZ Cases Top 18K
- Your Southern AZ COVID-19 AM Roundup for Tuesday, June 2: Confirmed Cases Rise to 21K
- Your Southern AZ COVID-19 Roundup for Tuesday, May 26: Southern AZ Steadily Reopening; Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 Climb to 16,783
- Your Southern AZ COVID-19 AM Roundup for Monday, June 1: Confirmed Cases Top 20K; ER Visits on the Rise; Ducey Enacts 8 p.m. Statewide Curfew in Wake of Rioting; Details on Reopening of Schools Expected Today
- List: Tucson Restaurants Reopening For Dine-In Services
- Oro Valley testing Fourth of July fireworks Thursday night
- Monday, June 1 News Roundup: Arizona cases pass 20k, Navajo Nation sees a spike, food bank donations and more
- Your Southern AZ COVID-19 AM Roundup for Thursday, May 28: Confirmed Cases in AZ Hit 17,763
- Omni Tucson National Resort reopens under new health and safety guidelines
- Courts open with new precautions, others stay closed
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.