On Wednesday, Feb. 19 the Oro Valley Police Department hosted a badge pinning and promotion ceremony to celebrate the advancement of several law enforcement professionals. Kara Riley was promoted to chief, Curtiss Hicks was promoted to commander, Mike Gracie was promoted to Lieutenant, Joe Sanchez moved up to Sergeant and Kelsea Durbin and Jeff Duoglas earned they're detective badges.
- Tucson nursing home reports 27 COVID-19 cases
- Your Southern AZ Coronavirus AM Roundup for Tuesday, March 31: 1,289 Confirmed Cases in the State; 24 Now Dead; Ducey Tells Arizonans To Stay Home; School Year Canceled; Nursing Home Outbreak
- Gov. Ducey Issues 'Stay At Home' Order
- Courts Announce New Protective Order Process In Response to COVID-19 Emergency
- Your Southern AZ Coronavirus AM Roundup: 29 Now Dead Statewide as Cases Grow to 1,413; Stay Home and Stay Safe
- Essentials: Your COVID-19 Resource Guide
- Marana Unified canceling high school graduation, Amphi still uncertain
- The Triple-T Truckstop Feeds Drivers Who Keep the Nation's Supply Chains in Gear
- Here's What You Can Do in the Outdoors During the Outbreak in Pima County
- Southern Arizona PM Round Up: Arizona cases hit 1,400, Marana waives fees and musicians find a new venue
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.