Last Wednesday, Jan. 22, the Marana community was invited to a sneak peek of the new hospital opening later this year at 5620 W. Cortaro Farms Road. The event was hosted by the Marana Chamber of Commerce, and included remarks from chamber president and CEO Audra Winters, Carondelet Health Network CEO Frank Molinaro and hospital administrative director Kate Schneider. The facility is expected to open this spring following licensure and certificate of occupancy completion.
- Your Southern AZ COVID-19 AM Update for Friday, May 29: AZ Cases Top 18K
- Your Southern AZ COVID-19 AM Roundup for Tuesday, June 2: Confirmed Cases Rise to 21K
- Tuesday, June 2 News Roundup: Arizona cases pass 21k, curfew enforcement, dine-in services and more
- List: Tucson Restaurants Reopening For Dine-In Services
- Your Southern AZ COVID-19 AM Roundup for Monday, June 1: Confirmed Cases Top 20K; ER Visits on the Rise; Ducey Enacts 8 p.m. Statewide Curfew in Wake of Rioting; Details on Reopening of Schools Expected Today
- Mountain View’s Brandon Rhodes is on his way to West Point
- Oro Valley unveils Parks and Recreation Needs Assessment
- Southern Arizona Weekly COVID-19 Roundup
- Monday, June 1 News Roundup: Arizona cases pass 20k, Navajo Nation sees a spike, food bank donations and more
- Mayor Ed Honea: Riots and financial strain a bigger concern than virus
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.