Oro Valley Police Commander Kara Riley was formerly selected by the town council Feb. 5 to be the department’s next chief. Riley will replace longtime chief Daniel Sharp, who will end his 40-plus law enforcement career Feb. 21. Sharp, who submitted his retirement notice last February, led the department since 2000.
- Rosati’s Pizza to host reopening celebration next week
- Local credit cards compromised in skimming fraud
- Marana Unified selects Dan Streeter as new superintendent
- Amphi considering second-language opportunities for elementary students
- Oro Valley’s new police chief focused on smooth transition, maintaining department prestige
- Medical exam released of body found at Pima Canyon
- Oro Valley recall effort disappears after appointment of new police chief
- Public Works projects keep Marana a top-notch community
- MPD Chief Terry Rozema selected as ‘Police Chief of the Year’
- La Cañada and River switching to leading left arrow
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.