Saturday, Jan. 8
• Oro Valley Councilmember Joe Hornat expands Council on Your Corner with a virtual event. Details: 3 p.m.; Council Chamber, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4711. Unable to attend? Log on to the town’s Web site at http://www.orovalleyaz.gov">www.orovalleyaz.gov and click on Live Meetings.
Monday, Jan. 10
• The Oro Valley Water Utility Commission meets. Details: 6-8:30 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Democrats of Oro Valley meet with Rep. Nancy Young Wright and LD 26 Democrat Chairperson Brian Clymer. Details: 7 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 742-3774.
Tuesday, Jan. 11
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors meets. Details: 9 a.m.; Supervisor’s hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress St.; 740-8126.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Oro Valley Development Review Board meets. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Canada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Catalina Foothills School District Governing Board meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Catalina Foothills High School, Building #4, Room 712.
• Amphitheater School District Governing Board meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Wetmore Center, 701 W. Wetmore; 696-5000.
Wednesday, Jan. 12
• Marana and Oro Valley hold a Joint Council meeting. Details: 6 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex Council Chambers, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.
• The Coffee Party Café meets to discuss Ethnic Studies in the Tucson Public Schools. Details: 6:30-8:30 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; email@example.com.