Thursday, Oct. 14
• The Marana Unified School District governing board meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-4774.
• The Oracle School District governing board meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; 725 N. Carpenter Dr.; 896-3070.
Saturday, Oct. 16
• Watershed Management Group offers a Tucson Green Infrastructure Tour. Details: 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; central Tucson; $20 including transportation, breakfast, and snacks; 396-3266 or www. watershedmg.org.
• League of Women Voters of Greater Tucson meet to discuss the topic "Elections: Is our Democracy at Risk?" Details: 10 a.m.-12 p.m.; Joel D. Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone; 622-0905.
Monday, Oct. 18
• The National Active and Retired Federal Employees meets for lunch with guest speaker Victor Lim, Biosphere 2 representative. Details: 12 p.m.; Home Town Buffet, 5101 N. Oracle Rd.; $9.50; 908-0774.
• The Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce hosts a Congressional District 8 debate. Details: 7 p.m.; University of Arizona Student Union; http://www.tucsonhispanicchamber.org">www.tucsonhispanicchamber.org.
Tuesday, Oct. 19
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors meets. Details: 9 a.m.; supervisors hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress St.; 740-8126.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Oro Valley Parks & Recreation Advisory Board meets. Details: 6:30-8:30 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Marana Town Council meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex Council Chambers, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.
Thursday, Oct. 21
• Watershed Management Group holds a green infrastructure showcase & open house including an outdoor tour of Salpointe High School's new green infrastructure. Details: 5-7 p.m.; 545 E. Copper St.; 396-3266, or http://www.watershedmg.org/green-streets">www.watershedmg.org/green-streets.
Saturday, Oct. 23
• Sonoran Green Expo 2010: Quenching Southern Arizona's Thirst for Sustainability, produced by the Southern Branch of the U.S. Green Building Council, Arizona Chapter, and sponsored by Tucson Electric Power features nearly 60 exhibitors, educational workshops and presentations for both the public and sustainability professionals, and a Green Home tour. Details: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; M3, 2501 W. Sunset Rd.; SonoranGreenExpo2010@usgbcaz.org.