Thursday, Sept. 25
• The Pima County Republican Women’s Club will meet to hear guest speaker John Munger, former Arizona and Pima County GOP chairman. Details: 11 a.m.; El Parador restaurant, 2744 E. Broadway Blvd.; for more information or to RSVP, call Micki Wyrick at 722-7344.
• Tucson’s chapter of Drinking Liberally will meet. Details: 6 p.m.; The Shanty, 401 E. Ninth St.; for more information, e-mail email@example.com.
• The Marana Unified School District Governing Board will meet. Details: 7 p.m.; in council chambers at the town municipal complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Drive; for more information, call 682-4774.
Monday, Sept. 29
• The Democrats of Greater Tucson will meet. Details: Noon; Dragon View restaurant, 400 N. Bonita Ave.; $8.50; for more information, call Marion Pickens at 296-5908 or 326-3716.
Tuesday, Sept. 30
• The Pima County Republican Club will meet to hear a talk by County Supervisor Ray Carroll, whose district includes the Catalina Foothills. Details: Noon; Sabbar Shrine Temple, 450 S. Tucson Blvd.; for more information, call 321-1492.
• The Pima County Democratic Party’s Legislative District 25 group will meet. Details: 5:45 p.m.; Northwest Medical Urgent Care Center, 8333 N. Silverbell Road (in Continental Ranch); for more information, call Jeff Lawrence at 326-3716.
• The College Republicans will meet. Details: 6 p.m.; Kiva Room of the University of Arizona Student Union, 1303 E. University Blvd.; for more information, call 321-1492.