THURSDAY, MAY 28
• Pima County Republican Women's Club meets. Details: 11 a.m.; for details contact Carolyn Donges 529-6227, email@example.com.
SUNDAY, MAY 31
• Sustainable Tucson will hold a general meeting to gather input and ideas for a sustainability plan for the Tucson region. Details: 5:45-8 p.m.; Joel D. Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone Ave.; free; 770-9861.
MONDAY, JUNE 1
• Democrats of Oro Valley will meet and discuss "Protecting Our National Parks" with guest speaker Kevin Dahl, program manager for the National Parks Conservation Association. Details: 7 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 579-8867.
TUESDAY, JUNE 2
• Green Party of Pima County will meet to discuss instant runoff voting. Details: 7:15 p.m.; First Christian Church, 740 E. Speedway Blvd.; free; 798-6169 or http://www.pimagreens.org">www.pimagreens.org.
• Marana Town Council meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex Council Chambers, 13250 N. Lon Adams Road; 682-3401.
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors meets. Details: 9 a.m.; supervisor's hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 West Congress Street; for more information, call 740-8126.
• The Pima County Republican Club meets. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; El Parador Restaurant, 2744 E. Broadway, $10 including lunch.
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3
• Oro Valley Town Council meets. Details: 6 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Canada Drive; free; 229-4700.