Friday, Dec. 17
• Metropolitan Pima Alliance holds its monthly breakfast. Details: 7:15-9 a.m.; Tucson Association of Realtors, 2445 N. Tucson Blvd.; $35, $25 members; http://www.mpaaz.org">www.mpaaz.org.
• The Southern AZ Logistics Education Organization dinner features Sally Crum, Raytheon Missile Systems’ manager for logistics traffic, delivery and shipping, and Wendy Porter, warehouse supervisor. They are speaking on “Logistics at Raytheon.” Details: 5:30-8:30 p.m.; Viscount Hotel, 4855 E. Broadway Blvd.; $3; 792-1093.
Tuesday, Dec. 21
• The Pima County Republican Club holds its monthly luncheon. Details: 11:30 a.m.; El Parador Restaurant, 2744 E. Broadway Blvd.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
Wednesday, Dec. 22
• The NW Coffee Party Café meets. Details: 6:30-8:30 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.