Thursday, Jan. 27
• The American Legion Auxiliary, Oro Valley Unit 132, meets and seeks new members. Details: 6-7 p.m.; California Design Center/Studio C, 11085 N. Oracle Rd.; free; 229-1064.
• The Northwest Republicans Marana Chapter meets with Marana Town Council member Roxanne Ziegler and LD 25 State Senator Gail Griffen and House Representatives David Stevens and Peggy Moser Judd. Details: 6:15 p.m.; Wheeler Taft Abbett Library, 7800 N. Schisler Dr.
• The Marana Unified School District governing board meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-4774.
Monday, Jan. 31
• Pima Council on Aging provides information and referral service on issues concerning older people. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, Feb. 1
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors meets. Details: 9 a.m.; Supervisor’s hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress St.; 740-8126.
• The Pima County Republican Club meets for lunch with Rod Pace speaking on the Rosemont Copper Mine. Details: 11:30 a.m.; El Parador restaurant, 2744 E. Broadway Blvd.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Marana Town Council meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex Council Chambers, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.
Wednesday, Feb. 2
• The Oro Valley Town Council meets. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.