FRIDAY, JULY 10
• The Social Justice Film Series presents "Mardi Gras: Made in China," a human migration story. Details: 6:30-9 p.m.; Grace St. Paul's Episcopal Church, 2331 E. Adams Street; free; 327-6857.
SATURDAY, JULY 11
• The Southern Chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union of Arizona will hold a public event to discuss sentencing laws and incarceration spending entitled "Getting Smart on Crime: How to Reduce Crime and Save Taxpayer Money." Details: 2-3:30 p.m.; Quincie Douglas Library, 1585 E. 36th Street; free; 546-9668.
MONDAY, JULY 13
• Southern Arizona Logistics Education Organization will hold its monthly meeting with speaker Rep. Frank Antenori, vice chairman, Arizona House of Representatives standing committee on transportation and infrastructure. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Hotel Congress, 311 E. Congress Street; $30, $25 members; 243-1929.
• The Oro Valley Water Utility Commission will meet. Details: 6-8 p.m.; 11000 N. La Canada Drive, Hopi Conference Room; free; 229-4700.
TUESDAY, JULY 14
• The Pima County Republican Club will meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.; El Parador Restaurant, 2744 E. Broadway, $10 (choice of lunch).
• Pima County Young Republicans will meet. Details: 7-9 p.m., Old Pueblo Grill (Broadway/Alvernon); 248-1258.