Thursday, Nov. 18
• Oro Valley council member Mary Snider holds Our Town Town Hall. Details: 10-11:30 a.m.; Sun City Vistoso Social Hall, Pagago Room, 1495 E. Rancho Vistoso Blvd.
• The Oro Valley Stormwater Utility Commission meets. Details: 4-6 p.m.; Concordia Conference Room, 680 W. Calle Concordia; 229-4700.
• The Republican Women’s Club meets with guest speaker AZ National Committee Woman Sharon Giese. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; McMahons, 2959 N. Swan Rd.; $20; 886-3681.
Saturday, Nov. 20
• The Watershed Management Group (WMG) holds a Green Infrastructure Tour and Workshop. Details: 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; St. Mark’s Presbyterian Church, 3809 E. 3rd St.; free; 396-3266.
• The League of Women Voters Greater Tucson meets to discuss Digging for Facts – The Rosemont Mine. Details: 10 a.m.-12 p.m.; Junior League of Tucson, 2099 E. River Rd.; 622-0905.
Monday, Nov. 22
• Imagine Greater Tucson community conversation will be held. Details: 6:30-8:30 p.m.; Sentinel Building, Resource Room, 310 N. Commerce Park Loop; 209-2448 or http://www.imaginegreatertucson.org">www.imaginegreatertucson.org.
Tuesday, Nov. 23
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Catalina Foothills School District Governing Board meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Catalina Foothills High School, Building #4, Room 712.
• Amphitheater School District Governing Board meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Wetmore Center, 701 W. Wetmore; 696-5000.
Wednesday, Nov. 24
• The Oro Valley Town Council holds a study session. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Canada Dr.; 229-4700.