Thursday, Oct. 29
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold its monthly breakfast at the Oro Valley Country Club. Details: 7-8:30 a.m.; 300 W. Greenock Drive, $23, $20 members/guests; 297-2191.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold a bibbon cutting at Farm Bureau Financial Services. Details: 5-7 p.m.; 10355 N. La Cañada; free; 682-4314.
Tuesday, Nov. 3
• The Marana Town Council will meet. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Drive; free; 682-3401.
• The Oro Valley Planning & Zoning Committee will meet. Details: 6 p.m.; Town Hall Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Canada Drive; free; 229-4700.
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors will meet. Details: 9 a.m.; supervisors hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 West Congress Street; for more information, call 740-8126.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold an education class on health care issues for small businesses. Details: 7:30-9:30 a.m.; Marana Operations Center, 5100 W. Ina Road; free; 682-4314.
Wednesday, Nov. 4
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold a networking breakfast at Colt's Taste of Texas Steakhouse. Details: 7:15-9 a.m.; 8310 N. Thornydale Road; $20, $15 members; 682-4314.