Thursday, Sept. 10
• The Marana Unified School District governing board will meet. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Drive; 682-4774.
• The Oracle School District governing board meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Oracle Ridge Boardroom, 725 N. Carpenter Drive; 896-3070.
Monday, Sept. 14
• The Oro Valley Water Utility Commission will meet. Details: 6 p.m.; Town Hall Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Canada Drive; 229-4700.
• The Democrats of Oro Valley will meet with speaker Vince Rabago, assistant attorney general for consumer protection and advocacy. Details: 7 p.m., Oro Valley Library, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 579-8867.
• Women Impacting Tucson will meet for lunch at the Manning House with speaker Lea Marquez-Peterson, executive director of Greater Tucson Leadership. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; 450 W. Paseo Redondo; $25, $20 in advance; 770-0714.
Tuesday, Sept. 15
• The Marana Town Council will meet. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Drive; free; 682-3401.
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors will meet. Details: 9 a.m.; supervisor's hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 West Congress Street; for more information, call 740-8126.
• Sunbelt World Trade Association will hold a breakfast with speaker Vera Pavlakovich-Kochi, Ph.D. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Sheraton Four Points, 1900 E. Speedway; $15, $10 members; firstname.lastname@example.org.