Monday, Oct. 5
• Women Impacting Tucson will hold their monthly luncheon with guest speaker Colleen Crowninshield, Clean Cities Manager at the Pima Association of Governments. Details: 11:15 a.m.-1 p.m.; Manning House, 450 W. Paseo Redondo ; $25, $20 in advance; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, Oct. 6
• The Oro Valley Art Review Commission will meet. Details: 4-9 p.m.; Hopi Room, 11000 N. La Canada Drive; free; 229-4700.
• The Oro Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will meet. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Canada Drive; free; 229-4700.
• The Marana Town Council will meet. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Drive; free; 682-3401.
• The Green Party of Pima County will meet with speaker Mary DeCamp, the Green Party candidate for Tucson City Council Ward 3. Details: 7:15 p.m.; First Christian Church, 740 E. Speedway Blvd.; free; 798-6169.
Wednesday, Oct. 7
• The NW Democrats will meet with Democratic County Chair Jeff Rogers. Details: arrive by 6:30 p.m. to order from the menu, 7-8:30 p.m. meeting; Thunder Canyon Brewery, Foothills Mall; 297-0095 or 742-1019.
• The Oro Valley Town Council meets. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Town Hall Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Canada Drive; free; 229-4700.