Thursday, Sept. 9
• The Marana Unified School District Governing Board meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-4774.
• The Oracle School District governing board meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; 725 N. Carpenter Dr.; 896-3070.
Friday, Sept. 10
The Oro Valley Republican Women's Club meets. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; $18; 797-9237.
Monday, Sept. 13
• Pima Council on Aging Information and Referral Service offers free information and referral service on issues of concern to older adults. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 229-5300.
• The Oro Valley Historic Preservation Commission meets. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Canada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Oro Valley Water Utility Commission meets. Details: 6-8:30 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Canada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Democrats of Oro Valley monthly meeting features Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate Rodney Glassman. Details: 7 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 742-3774.
Tuesday, Sept. 14
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors meets. Details: 9 a.m.; Supervisor's hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress St.; 740-8126.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Marana Town Council holds a study session. Details: 6 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex Council Chambers, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.
• The Catalina Foothills School District Governing Board meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Catalina Foothills High School, Building #4, Room 712.
• Amphitheater School District Governing Board meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Wetmore Center, 701 W. Wetmore; 696-5000.
Wednesday, Sept. 15
• The Southern AZ Logistics Education Organization dinner features Lee Smith, senior vice president of Tucson Regional Economic Opportunities, speaking on Foreign Trade Zone #174: Reorganization & Expansion. Details: 5:30-8:30 p.m.; Hotel Congress, 311 E. Congress St.; $30, $25 members, $10 students; www.saleo.org.
• The Oro Valley Town Council meets. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
Thursday, Sept. 16
• An Arizona Clean Elections Commission debate among District 26 House candidates is set for Thursday, Sept. 16, from 6 to 8 p.m. in the Community Room at Pima Community College Northwest Campus, 7600 N. Shannon Road.