Thursday, Feb. 18
• The Foothills Democratic Forum will meet with speaker retired General John Adams. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Trattoria Pina, 5541 N. Swan Road; $6.26 includes hors d'oeuvres.
Friday, Feb. 19
• Metropolitan Pima Alliance will hold their monthly breakfast. Details: 7:15-9 a.m.; Viscount Hotel, 4855 E. Broadway Blvd.; $25, $20 members; http://www.mpaaz.org/events/breakfast">www.mpaaz.org/events/breakfast.
Monday, Feb. 22
• Pima Council on Aging will provide information and referral service on issues concerning older people, such as housing options, transportation, food, mental health, caregiving, social services and legal aid. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300. The program is repeated Tuesday, Feb. 23, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr. Library, 7800 N. Schisler Drive; free; 594-5200.
• Greater Catalina / Golder Ranch Village Council will hold its monthly general meeting. Details: 7-9 p.m.; Summer Institute of Linguistics Main Auditorium, 16131 N. Vernon Drive; free; http://www.catalinaaz.org">www.catalinaaz.org.
• The Catalina Foothills School District Governing Board will meet. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Catalina Foothills High School, Building No. 4, Room 712; free.
• Amphitheater School District Governing Board will meet. Details: 7 p.m.; Wetmore Center, 701 W. Wetmore; free; 696-5000.
Wednesday, Feb. 24
• The Marana Town Planning Commission will meet. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Drive; 682-3401.
• The Town of Marana will hold an open house to discuss the fiscal year 2011 budget. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Twin Peaks Elementary School, 7995 W. Twin Peaks Road; free; 382-2601.