Thursday, Jan. 20
• The Oro Valley Storm Water Utility Commission meets. Details: 4-6 p.m.; Concordia Conference Room, 680 W. Calle Concordia; 229-4700.
Friday, Jan. 21
• The Metropolitan Pima Alliance holds its monthly breakfast. Details: 7:15-9 a.m.; Tucson Association of Realtors, 2445 N. Tucson Blvd.; $35, $25 members; http://www.mpaaz.org">www.mpaaz.org.
Sunday, Jan. 23
• Author Michael Schiffer speaks about early American electric cars and Tucson’s role in their future at the presentation Where Is the Electric Car Headed? Details: 12:30-2 p.m.; Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Northwest Tucson, 3601 W. Cromwell Dr.; free; 579-7094,
Monday, Jan. 24
• Pima Council on Aging provides information and referral service on issues concerning older people. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
• Tucson Republican Women’s Luncheon will be held at Anthony in the Catalinas restaurant. Details: 11:30 a.m.; 6440 N. Campbell Ave.
Tuesday, Jan. 25
• The Pima County Republican Club meets for lunch with guest speaker Keith Bee. Details: 11:30 a.m.; El Parador restaurant, 2744 E. Broadway Blvd.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Catalina Foothills School District Governing Board meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Catalina Foothills High School, Building #4, Room 712; free.
• Amphitheater School District Governing Board meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Wetmore Center, 701 W. Wetmore; free; 696-5000.
• The Marana Town Council meets for a special session. Details: 6 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex Council Chambers, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.
Wednesday, Jan. 26
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
• The Marana Planning Commission meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex Council Chambers, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.