Thursday, July 15
• The Oro Valley Storm Water Utility Commission meets. Details: 4-6 p.m.; Concordia Conference Room, 680 W. Calle Concordia; 229-4700.
Friday, July 16
• The Metropolitan Pima Alliance holds their Monthly Breakfast. Details: 7:15-9 a.m.; Tucson Association of Realtors, 2445 N. Tucson Blvd.; $35, $25 members; http://www.mpaaz.org/events/breakfast">www.mpaaz.org/events/breakfast.
Monday, July 19
• National Active and Retired Federal Employees (NARFE) Chapter 1874 meets with speaker Lorraine Mackstaller, MD, Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine at Sarver Heart Center on heart problems and keeping your heart healthy. Details: 11:30 a.m.; Home Town Buffet, 5101 N. Oracle Rd.; $9.50; 908-0774.
• LD 25 Democrats meet for dinner and discussion. Details: 6-8 p.m.; Nana's Kitchen, 8225 N. Courtney Page Way; email@example.com.
Tuesday, July 20
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 575-1743.
• Oracle Democrats meet with candidates for Arizona Attorney General David Lujan and Felicia Rotellini. Details: 7 p.m.; Oracle Court House, 1470 Justice Dr.; Oracle; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Marana Town Council meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex Council Chambers, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.
Wednesday, July 21
• The Oro Valley Town Council meets. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Canada Dr.; 229-4700.
Thursday, July 22
• The Pima County Republican Women luncheon features speaker AZ State Senator Al Melvin. Details: 11 a.m.; Acacia Restaurant, 4340 N. Campbell Ave.; $25, $20 members; 615-9494.