Have you always imagined yourself in front of a camera or behind a microphone, sharing information and news with the world? Interested in a career in broadcasting?
Meet employers from radio and television stations at the Broadcasters Career Fair on Sept. 12 at Pima Community College’s Downtown Campus.
The Arizona Broadcasters Association and Pima are co-sponsoring the event, which will take place 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Bring your résumé. Network with people in the industry. You may even land an on-the-spot interview.
Representatives from approximately 46 radio and television stations – including KVOA-TV, KGUN-TV, KOLD-TV, KLPX, KFFN, KHYT, KXCI, KVOI and more – are expected to attend. The full list of employers will be available at www.azbroadcasters.org after Sept. 5.
“We are very pleased to partner, once again, with the Arizona Broadcasters Association to host the Broadcasters Career Fair,” said Jerry Haynes, vice president of student development at the Downtown Campus. “This is always a first-class event that matches qualified applicants with employers in the broadcast industry. For anyone who has ever thought about a career in broadcasting, this is the event for you.”
- What: Broadcasters Career Fair
- Where: PCC Downtown Campus (CC Building, Amethyst Room on the first floor), 1255 N. Stone Ave.
- When: 10 a.m.-1 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 12
- For more information: See the ABA website, www.azbroadcasters.org, or contact the ABA, 602-252-4833 or email@example.com,
- Miscellaneous: Free and open to the public