Wednesday, June 15
• The Oro Valley Town Council meets in regular session. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
Thursday, June 16
• The Pima County Republican Women's Club holds its general membership luncheon meeting with guest speaker State Senate District 25 representative Gail Griffin. Details: 11 a.m.; Acacia, 3001 E. Skyline Dr.; $20 in advance; 749-4498.
• The Oro Valley Stormwater Utility Commission meets. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, Development Services Bldg., 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Marana Parks and Recreation Commission meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Marana Parks and Recreation Building Conference Room, 13251 N. Lon Adams Rd.; 382-1950.
Friday, June 17
• The Metropolitan Pima Alliance holds its Monthly Breakfast. Details: 7:15-9 a.m.; Tucson Association of Realtors, 2445 N. Tucson Blvd. For more information, visit http://mpaaz.org/ or call 878-8811.
Saturday, June 18
• The Town of Oro Valley holds Dispose-A-Med to properly dispose of unused or expired prescription or over-the-counter medications, inhalers and pet medicines. Details: 8 a.m.-noon; Target, 10555 N. Oracle Rd. For more information, call 229-4900.
• The League of Women Voters of Greater Tucson meeting features Tucson's Environmental Services Department and Tucson Water director Andrew Quigley on the topic Privatization: the Policy Agenda to Transfer Government Functions. Details: 9:30 a.m.-noon; Columbus Library, 4350 E. 22nd St.; 622-0905.
• Tucson Water sponsors a Gray Water Rebate Seminar for residential water customers interested in installing a permanent gray water irrigation system for their landscape plants. Details: 10 a.m.-noon; Dusenberry-River Branch Library, 5605 E. River Rd., Suite 195; free; 626-5161.
Monday, June 20
• The Pima Council on Aging offers a seminar on how to detect and report Medicare/Medicaid Fraud and Abuse. Details: 10-11:30 a.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, June 21
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors meets. Details: 9 a.m.; Supervisors' hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress St.; 740-8126.
• The Pima County Republican Club lunch meeting features KNST Talk Radio host Garrett Lewis. Details: 11:30 a.m.; El Parador Restaurant, 2744 E. Broadway Blvd.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Town of Oro Valley holds a neighborhood meeting on an LA Fitness facility proposed for the northeast corner of Oracle and Hardy. Details: 6-7:30 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4814.
• The Marana Town Council meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-4774.
Wednesday, June 22
• The Oro Valley Town Council holds a study session. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• Imagine Greater Tucson Workshop will be held at Twin Peaks Elementary School. Details: 5:30-8:15 p.m.; 7995 W. Twin Peaks Rd.; free; 209-2448.