Thursday, Feb. 16
• The American Legion Auxiliary, Oro Valley Unit 132, meets and seeks new members. Details: 6:15-7:15 p.m.; The Loop Restaurant, 10180 N. Oracle Rd.; 229-1064.
Saturday, Feb. 18
• The Town of Oro Valley holds Dispose-a-Med for proper disposal of unused or expired prescription or over-the-counter medications. Details: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; Target, 10555 N. Oracle Rd.
Monday, Feb. 20
• National Active and Retired Federal Employees (NARFE) Chapter 1874 meets with guest speaker Linda Goode on writing a simple will. Details: 11:30 a.m.; Golden Corral Restaurant, 6865 N. Thornydale Dr.; $10; 908-0774.
Tuesday, Feb. 21
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors meets. Details: 9 a.m.; Supervisor’s hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress St.; 740-8126.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Marana Town Council meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Council Chambers, Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.
Wednesday, Feb. 22
• Imagine Greater Tucson offers a workshop on values and choices for shaping the region’s future. Details: 6-8 p.m.; Oro Valley Town Hall, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.