Thursday, Nov. 3
• The Tucson Jewish Community Center offers a Medicare, Social Security & Disability Seminar. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; 3800 E. River Rd.; $18; 577-0388.
• Arizona State Senator Paula Aboud hosts a Flat Tax Forum to educate the public about the Arizona Legislature’s proposed flat tax legislation. Details: 7-8:30 p.m.; St. Mark’s Methodist Church, 1431 W. Magee Rd.; free but donations welcome; 792-4515.
Saturday, Nov. 5
• Pima County offers HOA Day: Living Together in a Community of Neighbors, A Seminar for Pima County Homeowners. Details: 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; Ellie Towne Flowing Wells Community Center, 1660 W. Ruthrauff Rd.; free but reservations required; 262-9047.
Tuesday, Nov. 8
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors meets. Details: 9 a.m.; Supervisors’ hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress St.; 740-8126.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Oro Valley Conceptual Design Review Board meets. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Catalina Foothills School District Governing Board meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Catalina Foothills High School, Building #4, Room 712.
• Amphitheater School District Governing Board meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Wetmore Center, 701 W. Wetmore; 696-5000.