Thursday, March 29
• The Southern Arizona Chamber of Commerce Alliance holds a Mixer to meet the CD8 candidates. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; El Charro East, 6310 E. Broadway Blvd.; free; www.tucsonhispanicchamber.org.
Saturday, March 31
• Tucson Clean & Beautiful hosts an Electronics Recycling Collection Event. Details: 8 a.m.-1 p.m.; Fairfax Ina Rd. Reclamation Facility, 5300 W. Ina Rd.; free-$10; 791-5000 or www.tucsoncleanandbeautiful.org.
Monday, April 2
• The Oro Valley Historic Preservation Commission meets. Details: 5-8 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
Tuesday, April 3
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors meets. Details: 9 a.m.; Supervisor’s hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress St.; 740-8126.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Oro Valley Planning & Zoning Commission meets. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Marana Town Council meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Council Chambers, Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.
Wednesday, April 4
• The Arizona Federation of Republican Women holds a Day at the Legislature with Governor Jan Brewer and tours of the House, Senate, and other offices. Details: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.; $25; 577-4509 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Oro Valley Town Council meets. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
Wednesday, Thursday, & Saturday, April 11-12, 18-19, & 21
• The Town of Oro Valley Citizen Corps Council offers Community Emergency Response Training (CERT), disaster preparedness for community leaders, parents, teachers, civic organizations or anyone interested in taking an active role in hometown preparedness. Details: 6-10 p.m. Wednesday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-noon Saturday; Oro Valley Police Department Tangerine Substation, 1920 E. Tangerine Rd.; 229-4964 or email@example.com.