Thursday, Feb. 10
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The SaddleBrooke Republican Club Luncheon features guest speakers Governor Jan Brewer and Sheriff Paul Babeu. Details: 11 a.m.; 64500 E. SaddleBrooke Blvd.; email@example.com.
• The Oracle School District governing board meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; 725 N. Carpenter Dr.; 896-3070.
• The Marana Unified School District governing board meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-4774.
Friday, Feb. 11
• The Oro Valley Republican Women's Club meets for lunch. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; $18; 797-9237.
Monday, Feb. 14
• Pima Council on Aging provides information and referral service on issues concerning older people. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
• The Oro Valley Water Utility Commission meets. Details: 6-8:30 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Democrats of Oro Valley meet with guest speaker Karl Tucker on border-related humanitarian issues. Details: 7-9 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; www.demsov.org.
Tuesday, Feb. 15
• The Sunbelt World Trade Association breakfast meeting features guest speaker UA Professor Dr. Joel Cuello on Linking Sustainability to Regional Development. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Sheraton Four Points Hotel, 1900 E. Speedway Blvd.; $15, $10 members; 577-6990.
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors meets. Details: 9 a.m.; Supervisors' hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress St.; 740-8126.
• The Pima County Republican Club meets for lunch with speaker John McElroy on Political Correctness. Details: 11:30 a.m.; El Parador restaurant, 2744 E. Broadway Blvd.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Oro Valley Parks & Recreation Advisory Board meets. Details: 6:30-8:30 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Marana Town Council meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex Council Chambers, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.
Wednesday, Feb. 16
• The Oro Valley Town Council meets. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
Thursday, Feb. 17
• The Pima County Republican Women's Club meets with guest speaker Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett. Details: 11 a.m.; Westwood Look Resort, 245 E. Ina Rd.; $20; 615-9494.
Saturday, Feb. 19
• Pima County holds a Spelling Bee for the top spellers in local school districts. Details: 10 a.m.; Berger Performing Arts Centers at the Arizona Schools for the Deaf and Blind, 1200 W. Speedway Blvd.