Wednesday, April 13
• Oro Valley Councilman Bill Garner will host Council on Your Corner. Details: 10–11 a.m.; Izzi’s Café, on the patio; 12985 N. Oracle Rd.; 229-4700.
Thursday, April 14
• The Oro Valley Stormwater Utility Commission meets for special session. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Calle Concordia Conference Room, 680 W. Calle Concordia; 229-4700.
• The Oracle School District governing board meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; 725 N. Carpenter Dr.; 896-3070.
• The Marana Unified School District governing board meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-4774.
Friday, April 15
• The Metropolitan Pima Alliance holds its monthly breakfast. Details: 7:15-9 a.m.; Tucson Association of Realtors, 2445 N. Tucson Blvd.; $35, $25 members; www.mpaaz.org.
Saturday, April 16
• State Representative Peggy Judd holds a Conversations with Arizona Leaders session. Details: 1-2:30 p.m.; Wheeler Taft Abbett Branch Library, 7800 N. Schisler Dr.; 594-5200.
Monday, April 18
• Pima Council on Aging provides information and referral service on issues concerning older people. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, April 19
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors meets. Details: 9 a.m.; Supervisor’s hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress St.; 740-8126.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Marana Town Council meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex Council Chambers, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.
• The Pima County Young Republicans hold their monthly social with speaker Ward 6 Councilman Steve Kozachik. Details: 7 p.m.; Fronimos Greek Café, 3242 E. Speedway Blvd.; www.pimayrs.com.
Wednesday, April 20
• The Oro Valley Town Council meets. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
Thursday, April 21
• The Foothills Democratic Forum discusses the topic Immigration: Challenges and Solutions with guest speakers Jennifer Allen from Border Action Network, Sunnyside School District Assistant Superintendent Steve Holmes, and UA Law School Professor Andy Silverman. Details: 5:30-7 p.m.; Skyline Country Club, 5200 E. St. Andrews; $15; 261-8143.