Thursday, Sept. 29
• Pinal County holds a meeting for Public Input on Redistricting. Details: 2 p.m.; HOA #1 Club House, Coyote Room, 64500 E. SaddleBrooke Blvd.; (520) 509-3555.
Monday, Oct. 3
• The Oro Valley Historic Preservation Commission meets. Details: 5-8 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
Tuesday, Oct. 4
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors meets. Details: 9 a.m.; Supervisors’ hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress St.; 740-8126.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Oro Valley Planning & Zoning Commission meets. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Oro Valley Parks and Recreation Advisory Board meets. Details: 6:30-9:30 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Marana Town Council meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Council Chambers, Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.
Wednesday, Oct. 5
• The Oro Valley Town Council meets. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
Thursday, Oct. 6
• The League of Women Voters of Greater Tucson sponsor an informational forum on the Oracle School District No. 2 bond issue which will be on the Nov. 6 ballot for voters residing within the district including Eagle Crest, Eagle Crest Ranch, SaddleBrooke, SaddleBrooke Ranch and Oracle. Details: 6:30 p.m.; DesertView Performing Arts Center, 39900 S. Clubhouse Dr.