Seven Pima Community College art faculty members, as well as at least one former PCC student, are among the 80 artists that the Tucson Museum of Art selected for the Arizona Biennial 2013, which opens Saturday, July 20.
The PCC artists are:
- Noe Badillo, West Campus and Downtown Campus adjunct faculty
- Karen Ducluett, East Campus adjunct faculty
- Michael Nolan, West Campus faculty
- Mano Sotelo, Downtown Campus adjunct faculty
- Mike Stack, East Campus faculty
- Hiro Tashima, West Campus faculty
- Kathleen Velo, West Campus adjunct faculty
In addition, at least one former PCC art student, Devin Kelly, is part of the exhibition. Kelly has an Arizona General Education Curriculum-Arts Certificate and an Associate of Fine Arts-Visual and Performing Arts Concentration from PCC and is studying Fine Arts at Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff.
Their works were among those selected from more than 1,250 submitted works.
This juried exhibition will be on view at the Tucson Museum of Art through Sept. 29, 2013.