Thursday, Sept. 24
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold its monthly membership breakfast. Details: 7-8:30 a.m.; Hilton El Conquistador Resort, 10000 N. Oracle Road; $30, $20 members/guests; 297-2191.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Canyon Rotary Club meets at the Metropolitan Grill. Details: 5:30-7 p.m., 7892 N. Oracle Road; 909-9375.
• Arizona Business Leads of Foothills will meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Sur Real Restaurant, 3001 E. Skyline Drive; free; 529-2644.
• Long Realty will hold a home buyer's workshop with information on the $8,000 tax credit for first time home buyers, foreclosed and short sale properties, and understanding all the steps in buying a home. Details: 6-7 p.m.; 12080 N. Dove Mountain Blvd., Suite 100; free; 360-8224.
• YES Network Leadership Training Institute will hold a workshop on fundraising and resource development. Details: 5:30-8 p.m.; Tucson Resource Center, Sentinel Building, 320 North Commerce Park Loop; free; 297-0702.
• Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold networking mixer. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Golf Villas at Oro Valley, 10950 N. La Canada; free; 682-4314.
Friday, Sept. 25
• The National Association of Women Business Owners will meet to discuss adult care. Details: 8-9:30 a.m.; Viscount Suites, 4855 E. Broadway Blvd.; $25, $20 members; www.nawbotucsonorg.
• The Better Business Bureau of Southern Arizona will hold a mixer. Details: 9-10 a.m.; 434 S. Williams Blvd., Suite 102; $5; 888-6161.
• Tucson Business Connection will hold its first Charity Golf Classic to benefit Renewal Centers Counseling Services. Details: 6:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Dove Mountain, 6169 W. Seven Saguaros Circle; $150; 229-1415.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold a ribbon cutting at Cutters Point Coffee. Details: 8-9 a.m.; 6435 N. Thornydale; free; 682-4314.
Saturday, Sept. 26
• The Tucson Association of Realtors will hold an Auto Buying 101 Workshop. Details: 9-10:30 a.m.; 2445 N. Tucson Blvd.; free; 322-7401.
Saturday & Wednesday,
Sept. 26 & 30
• SCORE Business Counseling for small business owners or anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon by appointment; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, Sept. 29
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce hosts the Oro Valley State of the Town address and luncheon with speaker Mayor Paul H. Loomis. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Hilton El Conquistador Resort, 10000 N. Oracle Road; $45; 297-2191. A mini expo is set from 10:30 to 11:30, and after the luncheon.
Wednesday, Sept. 30
• Arizona Business Leads of North Tucson will meet. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Mimi's Café, 4420 N. Oracle Road; free; 574-1826.
• Arizona Business Leads of NW Tucson will meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Metropolitan Grill, 7892 N. Oracle Road; free; 531-1212.
• The Better Business Bureau of Southern Arizona will hold a workshop on Cash Saving Tips You Need to Know. Details: 9-11 a.m.; 434 S Williams Blvd, Suite 102; $10; 888-6161.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will offer safe driver training. Details: 9-10:30 a.m.; 4811 E. Grant Road, #261; $25, members free; 327-0222.