A listing of upcoming business-related events and meetings.
Thursday, June 12
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold a Business Building Breakfast, featuring guest speaker Sam Williams, president of North View Group and publisher of the Monday Morning Sales Coach newsletter. Details: 7:30 to 9:30 a.m.; ASBA Conference Center, 4811 E. Grant Road, Suite 261; $10 for members, $15 for non-members; for more information, call 327-0222.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold its monthly networking membership luncheon. Details: Noon to 1:30 p.m.; Michelangelo Ristorante Italiano, 420 W. Magee Road; $18 for members ($21 for non-members, must be pre-paid); for more information, call 297-2191.
• The Southern Arizona Home Builders Association will hold its member mixer. Details: 5:30 p.m.; Westar Direct Kitchen and Bath, 3850 W. Orange Grove Road; reservations required at least 48 hours in advance; for more information or to RSVP, call Lisa Schroers at 795-5114, or e-mail her at email@example.com.
Friday, June 13
• A Pima Community College event will focus on generation gaps in the workplace. Details: 7:30 a.m. registration, 8 to noon program; downtown branch of PCC, 1255 N. Stone Ave.; $80 for Arizona Small Business Association members, $95 for non-members; to register go online to http://www.astd-tucson.org">www.astd-tucson.org.
Tuesday, June 17
• The Arizona Small Business Association’s Northwest Small Office/Home Office Council will meet. Details: 8 to 9 a.m.; Mimi’s Restaurant, at Oracle and Wetmore Roads (near the Tucson Mall); for more information, call 327-0222.
• Counselors from SCORE, a group that advises small business owners and entrepreneurs, will on hand for one-on-one consultations at the Arizona Small Business Association Conference Center. Details: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.; 4811 E. Grant Road, Suite 261; for more information or to make an appointment, call 327-0222.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold a networking mixer. Details: 5 to 7 p.m.; Limoport Transportation and Christopher Robert Corporation, 7493 N. Oracle Road, Suite 133; for more information, call 297-2191.
Wednesday, June 18
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold a new member orientation. Details: 9 to 10 a.m.; Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf and Tennis Resort, 10000 N. Oracle Road; free; for more information, call 297-2191.
Thursday, June 19
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold its monthly membership luncheon, will feature guest speaker Robert Gilbert, chief patrol agent of the Tucson Sector of U.S. Border Patrol. Details: 11:15 a.m. check-in; Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch, 6801 Camino Verde; $17 for members, $20 for non-members; reservations required by noon Tuesday, June 17; for more information, call 682-4314 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Pima Community College will hold a new business resource clinic. Details: 5:50 to 8:30 p.m.; Community Campus, 401 N. Bonita Ave.; free; for more information, call 206-6404 or go online to www.pima.edu/small http://businesss.com">businesss.com.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold a twilight mixer at Vantage West Credit Union. Details: 6 to 7 p.m.; 801 E. Speedway Blvd.; for more information, call 327-0222.