Thursday, March 25
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold its monthly membership breakfast. Details: 7-8:30 a.m.; Sun City Vistoso, 1565 E. Rancho Vistoso Blvd.; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will offer a workshop to Awaken the Speaker Within. Details: 9:30-11:30 a.m.; 4811 E. Grant Road; $29; 780-8296.
• The Arizona Business Leads of Foothills will meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Bluepointe Restaurant, Skyline & Campbell; free; 574-1826.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold a networking mixer at Vistoso Funeral Home. Details: 4-6 p.m.; 2295 E. Rancho Vistoso Blvd.; free; 682-4314.
• Ad2 Tucson will host an educational event called Breaking the Code: Website Strategy and Development: Don't know your widget from your WYSIWYG? with Mike Schmidt, owner of Anchor Wave Internet Solutions. Details: 5:30-7 p.m.; Steven Meckler's Studio, 121 S. 4th Ave.; http://www.ad2tucson.com">www.ad2tucson.com.
• The Gateway Business Alliance of Tucson and Pima Community College have partnered to sponsor a workshop on the Legal Aspects of Business Organizations. Details: 6-8 p.m.; College Place, 1601 N. Oracle Road; free; 509-3917 or http://www.gbatucson.com">www.gbatucson.com.
• Leadership Training Institute will hold a seminar on evaluation and assessment. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; La Paloma Family Services, 870 W. Miracle Mile; free; 297-0702.
Thursday & Tuesday, March 25 & 30
• AARP will offer volunteer-run tax preparation and assistance serving low and middle-income taxpayers, especially to those ages 60 and older. Details: 1-4 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
Friday, March 26
• Tucson Foothills Rotary Club will meet at the Metropolitan Grill. Details: 12 noon; 7892 N. Oracle Road.
Saturday, March 27
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold a ribbon cutting and grand opening celebration at the Twin Peaks Veterinary Center. Children and pets welcome. Details: 10 a.m.-8 p.m.; ribbon cutting at 11 a.m.; 7555 W. Twin Peaks Road, Suite 101; free; 572-8300.
• Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr. Library will offer job help on resume writing, online job searching, and e-mail accounts. Details: 10 a.m.-1 p.m.; 7800 N. Schisler Drive; free; 594-5200.
• Tucson Federal Credit Union will offer a Home Buying 101 Workshop. Details: 9-10:30 a.m.; Tucson Association of Realtors, 2445 N. Tucson Blvd.; free; 322-7401.
Saturday & Wednesday, March 27 & 31
• Score Business Counseling will offer one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, March 30
• The Sunbelt World Trade Association breakfast will feature Dr. Marek Dubovec, attorney at the National Law Center for Inter-American Free Trade. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Four Points Sheraton, 1900 E. Speedway Blvd.; $15, $10 members; http://www.sunbeltworldtrade.com">www.sunbeltworldtrade.com.
Wednesday, March 31
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley will meet. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Road.