Thursday, June 30
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its Monthly Membership Breakfast. Details: 7-8:30 a.m.; El Charro Café, 7725 N. Oracle Rd.; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Joel D. Valdez Main Library offers Drop-In Job Help including resume writing, online job searching, email accounts, Internet searching and more. Details: 9 a.m.-noon; 101 N. Stone Ave.; free; 791-4010.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds an Open House at Cutters Point Coffee. Details: 5-7 p.m.; 6435 N. Thornydale Rd.; free; 682-4314.
• The Better Business Bureau offers an Accredited Business Orientation for new or long-time members. Details: 5:30-6:30 p.m.; Better Business Bureau Office, 434 S. Williams Blvd., Ste. 102; free; 888-6161, ext. 105.
Friday, July 1
• The Joel D. Valdez Main Library offers a Grants Database Open Lab with hints and tips on maximizing search results. Details: 2-4 p.m.; 101 N. Stone Ave.; free; 791-4010.
Saturday & Tuesday, July 2 & 5
• SCORE Business Counseling offers one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon Saturday, 3-5 p.m. Tuesday; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Wednesday, July 6
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Fairfield Inn & Suites (formerly Holiday Inn Express), 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly Networking Breakfast. Details: 7 a.m.; Colt’s Taste of Texas Steakhouse, 8310 N. Thornydale Rd.; $20, $15 members; 682-4314.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly Educational Workshop. Details: 8-10 a.m.; Carrabba’s Italian Grill, 7635 N. Oracle Rd.; $15, $10 members; 297-2191.
• Business Leads of America – NW Tucson meets. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Tohono Chul Tea Room, 7366 N. Paseo del Norte; free; 574-1826.
• Tucson Business Connection holds a Networking Mixer. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Lindy’s at Redline Sports Grill, 445 W. Wetmore Rd.; free; 495-0449.
Saturdays, July 9 & 23, Aug. 6 & 20
• Volunteer UA Law Students hold a Legal Referral Clinic. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Woods Memorial Library, 3455 N. First Ave.; free; Woods.Clinic@gmail.com.