THURSDAY, JUNE 25
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold its monthly membership breakfast. Details: 7-8:30 a.m.; Hilton El Conquistador Resort, 10000 N. Oracle Road; $23, $20 members; 296-2191.
• Northwest Tucson chapter of Christian Business Networking meets. Details: 7:15-8:15 a.m.; Mimi's Café, 4420 N. Oracle Road; first two meetings free; 877-425-0624.
• Tucson Networking Association mixer at El Charro Cafe El Mercado. Details: 5:30 p.m.; 6310 E. Broadway Blvd.; free; 885-5626.
• Long Realty Dove Mountain will hold a first-time home buyer workshop. Details: 6 p.m.; Continental Ranch Community Center, 8881 N. Coachline Road, free; 918-5730.
• Long Realty will hold a Home Buyers Workshop: Foreclosures and Short Sales. Details: 6-7 p.m.; 4051 E. Sunrise Drive, Suite 200; free; 631-4335.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold a networking mixer at Canyon Community Bank, Continental Ranch Branch. Details: 5-7 p.m.; 8631 N. Silverbell Road; free; 682-4314.
• The Canyon Rotary Club meets at the Metropolitan Grill. Details: 5:30-7 p.m., 7892 N. Oracle Road; 909-9375.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold a seminar on hidden rates and excess credit card fees. Details: 1-3 p.m.; ASBA Conference Center, 4811 East Grant Road, Ste. #261; $40, $35 members; 327-0222.
SATURDAY, JUNE 27
• Saguaro Romance Writers monthly meeting features author and therapist Laurie Schnebly Campbell. Details: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; El Parador Tropical Restaurant, 2744 E. Broadway Blvd.; $25, $20 members; firstname.lastname@example.org.
TUESDAY, JUNE 30
• Long Realty will hold a home sellers' workshop on ideas and strategies for preparing a home for sale. Details: 6-7 p.m.; 4051 E. Sunrise Drive, Suite 101; free; 331-1086.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 1
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold its monthly networking breakfast. Details: 7:15-9 a.m.; Colt's Taste of Texas, 6810 N. Thornydale Road; $20, $15 members; 682-4314.
• The Conquistador Toastmasters will meet. Details: 7-8:30 p.m.; ASBA Conference Center, 4811 E. Grant Road, Ste. 261; reservations required; for more information, call Liz Ivanov at 990-8565 or e-mail her at email@example.com.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold an information session for small office / home office business owners. Details: 8:30-9:30 a.m.; ASBA Conference Center, 4811 East Grant Road, Ste. #261; free; 327-0222.