Thursday, Oct. 6
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Oro Valley Business Club holds its monthly luncheon. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Sun City Vistoso Social Hall, 1485 E. Rancho Vistoso Blvd.; $17.
• The SaddleBrooke Rotary Club meets for lunch and Oktoberfest social. Details: 11:30 a.m.; SaddleBrooke Country Club, 64485 E. SaddleBrooke Blvd.; $15; email@example.com.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds the Annual State of the Town of Oro Valley program with Mayor Satish Hiremath’s address. Details: 11:45 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Resort, 10000 N. Oracle Rd.; $50; 297-2191.
• The Business Leads of America – Foothills Chapter meet. Details: 11:30-1 p.m.; Acacia, St. Phillips Plaza, River Rd. & Campbell Ave.; free; 574-1826.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Ribbon Cutting and Open House at SimonMed Imaging. Details: 5:30-7 p.m.; 1845 W. Orange Grove Rd.; free; 682-4314.
Saturday, Oct. 8
• TMM Family Services holds a class on Resolving Credit and Debt Issues. Details: 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; 1550 N. Country Club Rd.; free; 322-9557.
• The Arizona Mystery Writers meet with guest speakers Pima County Sheriff Dept. Deputy Daniel Barajas and TucsonCitizen.com editor and administrator Mark B. Evans. Details: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; El Parador Restaurant, 2744 E. Broadway Blvd.; $10-$20; 624-0792.
Saturday & Tuesday, Oct. 8 & 11
• SCORE Business Counseling offers one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon Saturday, 3-5 p.m. Tuesday; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, Oct. 11
• The Rotary Club of Marana meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Nana’s Kitchen, 8225 N. Courtney Page Way; 395-2508 or www.maranarotary.org.
• Business Leads of America meets. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Sam Hughes Place, 446 N. Campbell Ave., #150; $16 (lunch); 747-5223.
Tuesdays, Oct. 11 & 18
• Career Services Unlimited offers Individual Job Counseling. Details: 10 a.m.-noon; Wheeler Taft Abbett, Sr. Branch Library, 7800 N. Schisler Dr.; free; 594-5200.
Wednesday, Oct. 12
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7:30 a.m.; Torino Restaurant, 10355 N. La Cañada Dr.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds an information session Be In The Know: Workers’ Compensation. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Marana Operations Center, 5100 W. Ina Rd.; free; 682-4314.
Saturday, Oct. 15
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds a Health & Wellnesss Fair. Details: noon-3 p.m.; A Rich Experience Massage & Wellness Spa, 7435 N. Oracle Rd., #101; free; 544-8086.