Thursday, July 7
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• Business Leads of America – Foothills chapter meets. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Acacia, St. Phillips Plaza, River & Campbell; free; 574-1826.
• The Oro Valley Business Club holds its monthly luncheon. This event will have a Fourth of July picnic theme and will focus solely on networking. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Sun City Vistoso Recreation Center, 1485 E. Rancho Vistoso Blvd.; $12; www.orovalleybusinessclub.com.
Saturdays, July 9-Aug. 6
• SCORE Business Counseling offers a Quick Start Workshop Series for potential new business owners. Details: 9 a.m.-noon; Bluespan Networks, 40 N. Swan Rd., Suite 118; first session free, $40/session, $125/series; 505-3636.
Saturdays, July 9 & 23, Aug. 6 & 20
• Volunteer UA Law Students hold a Legal Referral Clinic. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Woods Memorial Library, 3455 N. First Ave.; free; Woods.Clinic@gmail.com.
Tuesday, July 12
• The Business Leads of America meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Sam Hughes Place, 446 N. Campbell Ave., No. 150; $16 (lunch); 747-5223.
Wednesday, July 13
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Fairfield Inn & Suites, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
• Business Leads of America meets. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Mimi’s Café, Oracle & Wetmore; free; 574-1826.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Ribbon Cutting at QuikTrip. Details: 8-9 a.m.; 1456 Cortaro Farms Rd.; free; 682-4314.
• Business Leads of America - NW Tucson meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Tohono Chul Tea Room, 7366 N. Paseo del Norte; free; 574-1826.
• The American Association of University Women (AAUW) meets for lunch. Details: 1 p.m.; Amber Restaurant & Gallery, 7000 E. Tanque Verde Rd.; 795-3592.
Thursday, July 14
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its Monthly Networking Luncheon. Details: noon-1 p.m.; Carrabba’s Italian Grill, 7635 N. Oracle Rd.; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.