Thursday, March 11
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold its monthly membership luncheon, with speaker Steve Ochoa from KOLD-TV. Details: 12-1:30 p.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; $35/$25 members; 297-2191.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Arizona Business Leads of Foothills will meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Bluepointe Restaurant, Skyline & Campbell; free; 574-1826.
Thursday & Tuesday, March 11 & 16
• AARP will offer volunteer-run tax preparation and assistance serving low and middle-income taxpayers especially to those ages 60 and older. Details: 1-4 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
Friday, March 12
• Tucson Foothills Rotary Club will meet at the Metropolitan Grill. Details: 12 noon; 7892 N. Oracle Road.
Saturday, March 13
• Score Business Counseling will offer a QuickStart workshop for individuals starting a first or next business. Details: 9-11:30 a.m.; Troy University, 5307 E. Broadway Blvd.; free; 670-5008.
Saturday & Sunday, March 13-14
• Arizona Mystery Writers will have a booth at the Tucson Festival of Books. Details: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.; University of Arizona staging area; free.
Saturday & Wednesday, March 13 & 17
• Score Business Counseling will offer one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, March 16
• Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr., Library will offer job help on resume writing, online job searching, and email accounts. Details: 1-5 p.m.; 7800 N. Schisler Drive; free; 594-5200.
• AAF Tucson will hold a seminar on The Brand Transformation of Walmart with speaker Jamie Sohosky, Walmart's senior director of brand marketing. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Westin La Paloma Resort, 3800 E. Sunrise Drive; $45, $35 members; www.aaftucson.org.
• BNI will hold a networking meeting. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Windmill Inn Suites, St. Philip's Plaza; $5; 531-8322.
• The Tucson Chamber of Commerce will hold a power networking luncheon. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Hotel Tucson City Center, 475 N. Granada; $30, $20 members; 792-2250, Ext. 135.
• The National Association of Women Business Owners will hold a membership drive mixer. Details: 4-7 p.m.; Z Mansion 288 N. Church Ave.; free; http://www.nawbotucson.org">www.nawbotucson.org.
Wednesday, March 17
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold a business builder workshop on 9 Lies That Are Holding Your Business Back … and the Truth that Will Set It Free. Details: 8-10 a.m.; Hogan School of Real Estate, 3912 W. Ina Road; $30, $25 in advance; 297-2191.
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley will meet. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Road.
• Arizona Business Leads of NW Tucson will meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Cibaria Restaurant, 12985 N. Oracle Road; free; 574-1826.