Thursday, December 17
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will sponsor tours of the Beacon Group and a lunch buffet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; 308 W. Glenn Street; free; 622-4874 ext. 136.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold a get-acquainted session for future members. Details: 8-9:30 a.m.; ASBA offices, 4811 E. Grant Road, Suite 262; free; 327-0222.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold a networking mixer at Sur Real Restaurant. Details: 5:30-7 p.m.; 3001 E. Skyline Drive; $10, members free; 327-0222.
• Access Tucson will broadcast "Banks, Wall Street, and the Economy," with guest speakers from the University of Arizona Economics Department and Arizona Democratic Party representatives. Details: 6-7 p.m.; Access Tucson (Studio A), 124 E. Broadway Blvd.; free; 722-2837.
Beginning Friday, Dec. 18
• Free GED Classes-Preparation and Tutoring will be provided by Pima County Public Library tutors with adult education certifications, and will be taught in English for students ages 16 and older. Details: 4-7 p.m. Monday-Tuesday, 1-4 p.m. Friday; Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr Branch Library, 7800 N. Schisler Road; free; 594-5200.
Tuesday, Dec. 22
• Coach Consortium will hold a Business Intelligence eLearning Seminar. Details: 8-10 a.m.; $99; http://www.coachconsortium.com">www.coachconsortium.com.
• Long Realty will hold a class on new home buyer tax credits. Details: 6-7 p.m.; 6875 N. Oracle Road; free; 909-9375.
• Job Coaching: Resume Writing and Interview Skills workshop will be held at Catalina Foothills Church. Details: 6:30 p.m.; 2150 E. Orange Grove Road, Room 406; free; http://www.cfcpca.org/jobsearch.asp">www.cfcpca.org/jobsearch.asp.