Thursday, May 3
• The Rotary Club of Dove Mountain meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Heritage Highlands Club House; 4949 W. Heritage Club Blvd.; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Tucson Cardozo Society presents a seminar on Ethics and Professionalism for the legal profession. Details: 7:30-11:30 a.m.; Tucson Jewish Community Center, 3800 E. River Rd.; $54; 577-9393.
• SCORE offers a Business Plan Workshop. Details: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.; 1400 W. Speedway Blvd.; $75-$99; 505-3636.
• National Academy of Elder Law Attorney Kay Richter presents a seminar All About Estate Planning and Elder Law. Details: 9:30 a.m.-noon; The Fountains at La Cholla, 2001 W. Rudasill Rd.; free; 797-2001.
• The Oro Valley Business Club holds its monthly luncheon. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Sun City Vistoso Social Hall, 1485 E. Rancho Vistoso Blvd.; $17.
• The Rotary Club of SaddleBrooke meets for lunch and a short program. Details: 11:30 a.m.; SaddleBrooke Country Club, 64485 E. SaddleBrooke Blvd.; $15; email@example.com.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Ribbon Cutting. Details: 4-6 p.m.; Beacon Group, 308 W. Glenn St.; 917-1778.
Friday, May 4
• The Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce hosts The Jose Canchola Memorial Golf Fiesta. Details: 11:30 a.m.; Arizona National Golf Club, 9777 E. Sabino Greens Dr.; $160, $600/foursome; 844-7071.
• The Joel D. Valdez Main Library offers the Catalyst Cafe: Where Tech meets Tucson for small business and non-profits. Details: 3-4:30 p.m.; 101 N. Stone Ave.; free; 791-4010.
• Tucson Young Professionals hold their 5th Annual Fashion Show. Details: 6:30-10 p.m.; Fox Theatre, 17 W. Congress St.; $25-$40; 310-0124.
Tuesday, May 8
• The Rotary Club of Marana meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Nana’s Kitchen, 8225 N. Courtney Page Way; 395-2508 or www.maranarotary.org.
• Business Network International Peak Performers meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Acacia Restaurant, 3001 E. Skyline Dr.; $13.50; 465-1174.
Tuesday & Wednesday, May 8-16
• The YWCA offers YWorks: Skills for Successful Employment. Details: 8 a.m.-3 p.m. Tuesday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Wednesday; YWCA Frances McClelland Leadership Center, 525 N. Bonita Ave. $25; 884-7810 ext. 113.
Wednesday, May 9
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 6:45 a.m.; Fairfield Inn & Suites, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
• The Oro Valley Optimist Club meets. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; The Loop Restaurant, 10180 N. Oracle Rd.; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, May 10
• SCORE offers the Small Business Association Loan Clinic. Details: 10 a.m.-noon; 1400 W. Speedway Blvd.; free; 505-3636.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its Monthly Networking Luncheon with guest speaker Carlos DeLeon, PAG/RTA Director of Transit. Details: 11:45 a.m.-1:15 p.m.; Metropolitan Grill, 7892 N. Oracle Rd.; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.