Thursday, Oct. 20
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• Career Services Unlimited offers Individual Job Counseling. Details: 10 a.m.-noon; Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr. Branch Library, 7800 N. Schisler Dr.; free; 594-5200.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly luncheon with guest speaker Steve Ochoa. Details: 11:15 a.m.-1 p.m.; Heritage Highlands at Dove Mountain, 4949 W. Heritage Club Blvd.; $30, $25 members; 682-4314.
• The Rotary Club of SaddleBrooke meets for lunch and club assembly. Details: 11:30 a.m.; SaddleBrooke Country Club, 64485 E. SaddleBrooke Blvd.; $15; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its Monthly Membership Mixer. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Oro Valley Hospital, 1551 E. Tangerine Rd.; $10, $5 members; 297-2191.
Friday, Oct. 21
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds an Open House at Vector Impressions. Details: 11 a.m.-2 p.m.; 7540 N. La Cholla Blvd.; free; 682-4314.
Saturday, Oct. 22
• The Joel D. Valdez Main Library holds an Information Power for Small Business Workshop. Details: 10:15-11:45 a.m.; 101 N. Stone Ave.; free; 791-4010.
Tuesday, Oct. 25
• The Rotary Club of Marana meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Nana’s Kitchen, 8225 N. Courtney Page Way; 395-2508 or www.maranarotary.org.
• The Joel D. Valdez Main Library holds a workshop on Accounting Essentials for Nonprofits. Details: 10-11 a.m.; 101 N. Stone Ave.; free; 791-4010.
• Business Leads of America meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Sam Hughes Place, 446 N. Campbell Ave., No. 150; $16 (lunch); 747-5223.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its Fourth Tuesday Mixer. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; Colt’s Taste of Texas, 8310 N. Thornydale Rd.; free; 682-4314.
• Southern Arizona chapter of the Public Relations Society of America hosts the 2011 PRSA Impact Awards reception. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Stillwell House, 134 S. Fifth Ave.; $35; 382-2485.
Wednesday, Oct. 26
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Legislative & Economic Development Briefing; guest speaker is Marana Town Manager Gilbert Davidson, who will discuss the town’s retreat on its strategic plan. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Marana Operations Center, 5100 W. Ina Rd.; 682-4314.
• IdeaMagic holds a seminar titled Champagne Marketing on a Beer Budget with guest speaker MJ Jensen. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Windmill Suites, 4250 N. Campbell Ave.; $29 (includes lunch); 505-3636.
• The Southern AZ Logistics Education Organization (SALEO) lunch features guest speaker Karl Kesler, President of Logistic Software Solutions on the topic GPS Tracking in the Transportation Industry. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Viscount Hotel, 4855 E. Broadway Blvd.; $30, $25 members, $10 students; 977-3626.
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: noon; Torino Restaurant, 10355 N. La Cañada Dr.
Thursday, Oct. 27
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its Monthly Membership Breakfast. Details: 7-8:30 a.m.; El Charro Café, 7725 N. Oracle Rd.; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.
Friday, Oct. 28
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds a Texas Hold ‘Em Tournament. Details: 6-10 p.m.; Westward Look Resort, 245 E. Ina Rd.; 297-2191.