Thursday, June 9
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Better Business Bureau holds its monthly Breakfast Orientation. Details: 8-9 a.m.; 434 S. Williams Blvd., Ste. 102; free; 888-6161.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly Networking Luncheon. Details: noon-1:30 p.m.; Carraba’s Italian Grill, 7635 N. Oracle Rd.; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.
• Career Services presents a workshop titled Food For Thought -- Employment in A Tough Job Market to explore the job market, assess skills and interests, and conduct a successful job search for mature workers. Details: noon-1 p.m.; Joel D. Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone Ave.; free; 791-4010.
• The Desert Kiwanis Club meets. Details: noon-1:30 p.m.; Village Inn, 6251 N. Oracle Rd.; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Ribbon Cutting and Open House at L Spa - Therapeutic Massage & Skincare. Details: 5:30-7 p.m.; 7620 N. Hartman Lane, Suite 184; free; 682-4314.
Friday, June 10
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds a Golf Tournament to benefit the Steve Engle Scholarship Fund. Details: 6:30 a.m. registration, 8 a.m. shotgun start; Hilton El Conquistador Country Club, 10555 N. La Cañada Dr.; $150 or $500/foursome; 297-2191.
• The Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce holds a luncheon and program on DATOS: Focus on the Hispanic Market. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, 445 S. Alvernon Way; $60, $45 members; 620-0005.
Saturday, June 11
• SCORE offers a StartSmart Workshop for potential new business owners. Details: 3-4:30 p.m.; Wheeler Taft Abbett, Sr. Branch Library, 7800 N. Schisler Dr.; free but registration required; 594-5200.
Wednesday, June 15
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Inn & Suites Oro Valley (formerly Holiday Inn Express), 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a panel discussion on How Safety Adds to Your Bottom Line. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Marana Operations Center, 5100 W. Ina Rd.; free; 682-4314.
• The Better Business Bureau holds a seminar titled Is Your Advertising Effective? Let Us Help You Answer That! Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Residence Inn Marriott, 5400 E. Williams Circle; $15, $10 members; 888-6161.
Thursday, June 16
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly luncheon with guest speaker border patrol agent Roger San-Martin. Details: 11:15 a.m.-1 p.m.; Omni Tucson National, Papago Room, 2727 W. Club Dr.; $30, $25 members; 682-4314.
• The Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce holds its Annual Scholarship Luncheon with keynote speaker attorney Pat Lopez of Rusing & Lopez, PLLC. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Manning House, 950 W. Paseo Redondo; $45, $35 members; 620-0005.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds it monthly membership mixer. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Westward Look Resort, 245 E. Ina Rd.; $10, $5 members; 291-2191.