Thursday, April 15
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Arizona Business Leads of Foothills will meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Bluepointe Restaurant, Skyline & Campbell; free; 574-1826.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold a Mix 'N' Match Mixer at Long Realty. Details: 5-7 p.m.; 6875 N. Oracle Road, Suite 125; $10, $5 members; 297-2191.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold a ribbon cutting/open house at Rock'n Babies Upscale Resale. Details: 5-7 p.m.; 3951 W. Ina Road, #123; free; 682-4314.
Friday, April 16
• The Metropolitan Pima Alliance monthly breakfast will be held at the Viscount Hotel. Details: 7:15-9 a.m.; 4855 E. Broadway Blvd.; $25, $20 members; www.mpaaz.org/events/breakfast.
• Tucson Foothills Rotary Club will meet at the Metropolitan Grill. Details: 12 noon; 7892 N. Oracle Road.
Saturday & Wednesday, April 17 & 21
• Score Business Counseling will offer one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, April 20
• AAF Tucson will hold a seminar on New Product Launch: Making sure your pre-flight checklist is complete. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Westin La Paloma Resort, 3800 E. Sunrise Drive; $45, $35 members; $25 students/Ad2 members; www.aaftucson.org.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold Fast & Curious Speed Networking. Details: 3-4:30 p.m.; Northwest-Sunstreet Mortgage LLC, 2840 E. Skyline Drive, Suite 230; $10, members free; 327-0222.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold a China trip orientation for the Oct. 15-23, 2010 trip. Details: 5:30 p.m.; Sunflower Village Center, Fiesta Room, 9401 N. Sunflower Park; free; 682-4314.
Wednesday, April 21
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley will meet. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Road.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold a Round Table Discussion on Marketing: What Works & What Doesn't Work. Details: 8:30-9:30 a.m.; Arizona Small Business Association, 4811 E. Grant Rd., Suite 262; $10, members free; 327-0222.
• Southern AZ Logistics Education Organization monthly dinner features Rosemont Copper Mine Manager Fermin A. Samorano. Details: 5:30-8:30 p.m.; El Parador Restaurant, 2744 E. Broadway Blvd.; $30, $25 members; 792-1093 ext. 483.