Thursday, May 13
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley will meet. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Desert Kiwanis Club will meet. Details: 12-1:30 p.m.; Village Inn, 6251 N. Oracle Rd.; email@example.com.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold their monthly membership luncheon. Details: 12-1:30 p.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W Greenock Dr.; $35, $25 members/guests; 297-2191.
Friday, May 14
• Tucson Foothills Rotary Club will meet at the Metropolitan Grill. Details: 12 p.m.; 7892 N. Oracle Rd.
• A Job Searching & Career Building workshop will be held on accessing library and online employment resources and resume help. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Saturday & Wednesday, May 15 & 19
• Score Business Counseling will offer one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, May 18
• The Microbusiness Advancement Center will hold an orientation on MAC's classes and workshops as well as other community resources available to entrepreneurs. Details: 8:30-9:30 a.m.; ASBA offices 4811 E. Grant Rd., #262; free; 620-1241.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold fast & curious speed-networking. Details: 3-4:30 p.m.; ASBA offices 4811 E. Grant Road, #262; $10, members free.
• A Go Green and Save Money seminar will be held on conducting resource consumption evaluations, energy efficiency opportunities, water efficiency, waste reduction and recycling techniques, aspects of the City of Tucson’s Green Business Certification Program. Details: 5:30-8:30 p.m.; Sentinel Building, Santa Cruz Room, 320 N. Commerce Park Loop; $49; 620-1241.
Wednesday, May 19
• The ASBA So/Ho (small office/home office) will host a round table discussion on the best resources, books, websites, service providers, referrals, and anything else that has helped to sustain or grow a business. Details: 8:30-9:30 a.m.; ASBA offices 4811 E. Grant Rd., #262; $10, members free.
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley will meet. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
• The Southern Arizona Logistics Education Organization (SALEO) will meet featuring Luis Felipe Seldner, president of The Offshore Group, speaking on “Offshores Business Model and Its Impact on the Arizona-Sonora Region.” Details: 5:30-8:30 p.m.; Hotel Congress, 311 E. Congress St.; $30; members $25; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• A Team Women Business Networking meeting will be held. Details: 11 a.m.; Oro Valley M & I Bank, 10655 N Oracle Rd.; $5; 544-6199.