Thursday, June 16
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly luncheon with guest speaker border patrol agent Roger San-Martin. Details: 11:15 a.m.-1 p.m.; Omni Tucson National, Papago Room, 2727 W. Club Dr.; $30, $25 members; 682-4314.
• The Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce holds its Annual Scholarship Luncheon with keynote speaker attorney Pat Lopez of Rusing & Lopez, PLLC. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Manning House, 950 W. Paseo Redondo; $45, $35 members; 620-0005.
• Business Leads of America Foothills Chapter meets. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Acacia, St. Philip’s Plaza, River Rd. & Campbell Ave.; free; 574-1826.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds it monthly membership mixer. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Westward Look Resort, 245 E. Ina Rd.; $10, $5 members; 291-2191.
• Financial Executives and Affiliates of Tucson hold a Summer Membership Mixer. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; Lodge at Ventana Canyon, 6200 N. Clubhouse Lane; $20; www.feat-az.org.
Friday, June 17
• The Joel D. Valdez Main Library offers Grantseeking Basics for Nonprofits. Details: 9:15-11:30 a.m.; 101 N. Stone Ave.; free; 791-4010.
Saturday & Tuesday, June 18 & 21
• SCORE Business Counseling offers one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon Saturday, 3-5 p.m. Tuesday; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, June 21
• AAF Tucson holds the 11th Annual Big C (Communications) Membership Mixer. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Westin La Paloma, Sonoran Room 3800 E. Sunrise Dr.; $40, $35 members; 326-1060.
• The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) holds its monthly dinner meeting. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; Quartz Concepts, 1500 E. Benson Hwy.; $45, members free; 310-3386.
Wednesday, June 22
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Fairfield Inn & Suites Oro Valley (formerly Holiday Inn Express), 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Legislative & Economic Development Briefing. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Marana Operations Center, 5100 W. Ina Rd.; 682-4314.
• Chase Bank holds a Business Reception networking event. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Chase Bank, Arizona Pavilions, 6050 W. Jenna Nicole Lane; free, RSVPs appreciated; 579-1041.
Saturday, June 25
• The Small Business Development Center and the Pima County Public Library offer Information Power for Small Business Workshop. Details: 10:15-11:45 a.m.; Joel D. Valdez Library, 101 N. Stone Ave.; free but reservations required; 791-4010.